Choose a fabric from the list and personalize it with your designs, photos or rapport files, you can print the entire fabric with the same repeating pattern (rapport mode) or customize freely using an unlimited number of designs (free mode)
- First you have to choose from the list in which fabric you want to print your designs, the width of the designer will change according to the width of the fabric.
- In step two you have to choose how many meters you want to print, once more the program will automatically change according to the chosen height.
- In step three you have to upload the designs to the fabric, please be patient, when uploading files with a lot of weight it may take a few seconds until the design appears.
- The files must be in JPG format and have a maximum weight of 60 MB, we recommend that the design resolution be 150 PPP (pixels per inch)
- If the design has another resolution, it will automatically be captured on the fabric at 150 DPI
- You can increase or decrease the size of the design by changing the resolution in rapport mode, there are more options for a design in free mode.
- The last step is to add the fabric to the cart, please be patient because this process can be very long, when the process is complete the website will take you directly to your cart.